How do I submit a service request?
Visit https://www.blendontwp.org/residents/service_request.htm
How do I submit comments and concerns? 
Visit https://www.blendontwp.org/contact/form.htm
How do I learn more about the township?
Visit the Blendon Township website for news, events, policies, contact information and more. Feel free to utilize the search bar at the top of the site as well. 
What is the trash, recycling, and yard waste program like in Blendon?
Blendon Township currently has a contract with Rumpke to remove refuse. You can use your own trash cans or you can contact Rumpke for rentals (800-828-8171).

What is the recycling program like?

Blendon Township partnered with SWACO to provide large recycling carts to all residents free of charge. The carts will be distributed at the end of April 2019 and the red totes will be picked up days prior. If you have rented a larger cart previously, please contact Rumpke. 
Can I add on to my home?
Blendon Township currently regulates zoning and Franklin County handles all residential building department permits. Franklin County will require all residents to obtain zoning approval first and provide them with a copy of the permit. 
Is there a process for residential construction?
If you plan to add a shed, fence, pool, etc., there is a Residential Zoning Compliance form and a Fence Permit that can be found under the Resident tab on the township website. 
When are public meetings?
Every other Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. held at the senior center located at 6330 South Hempstead Road.*
How can I make sure my home is safe when I am away?
You can call the police department’s administrative office (614-882-8500 ) and give some basic information and we will ensure our officers check on your residence while you are away on vacation. We also have a vacation house check request on our website.  
What are other important contacts for me to know?
 Rumpke (trash & recycling): 800-828-8171
 AEP (electric): 800-672-2231
 Columbia Gas (gas): 800-344-4077
 Del-Co (water- east of Hoover): 740-548-7746
 Aqua Ohio (water - west of Hoover): 877-987-2782
 Ohio Utility Protection Services (call before you dig): 800-362-2764
 Westerville City Schools: 614-797-5700

*Schedule may vary. Check the Township calendar for updated event dates. http://www.blendontwp.org/howdoi/find/event.htm