Road Resurfacing Program
- Blendon Township awarded grant funds from the Ohio Public Works Commission.
- Bidding Results Click Here
- Paving Location Map Click Here
JEDZ Fiber Optic Project
- Projected funded and will begin in 2018. Fiber optic lines will be connected to the Westerville Road corridor and Sunbury Road corridor. Businesses in these areas will be able to connect to our fiber optic network for a variety of services including the use of the Westerville data center.
Smothers Road Closure
- The Franklin County Engineers Office will close down Smothers Road beginning 8/13/2018 for construction of a new roundabout.