Permits and Forms

Zoning Certificate of Zoning Compliance- This form is required whenever a business or residential location desires to make structural modifications. Some examples would include a new shed, addition to the house or building, decks and pools. A diagram is required to illustrate where the modifications will be located on the property

Zoning Fence Permit- This form is required when residential or commercial applicants are modifying or installing a new fence. A diagram is required to show the location of the fence and the materials which will be used.

Commercial Building Permit- Blendon Township handles all commercial construction inspections and plan approvals. Franklin County continues to handle all residential construction permits for building modifications. Three sets of plans and a $250 deposit is required at time of application.

Additional Forms