Trash, Recycling, and Yard Waste

Blendon Township currently has a contract with Rumpke to remove refuse from Blendon Township. You can use your own trash cans or you can contact Rumpke for rentals.  Rumpke directly bills township residents. Recycling carts have been supplied to all households free of charge in partnership with SWACO. If you did not receive a cart and would like one, please contact our office at 614-839-2013.

Rumpke Website

 Recycling, Trash & Yard Waste Information